Metal roofs work well with almost any type of structure. Typically made up of steel, aluminum, or copper, metal roofs offer some of the best protection for your home.
Metal roofs work very well in Ohio because:
- Because of their durability, they’re ideal in forested, moss prone, or heavy precipitation areas
- Many roof metal materials guarantee no denting – a very good thing in a region that experiences hail storms
- Metal roofs are very lightweight, weighing about one quarter as much as tile roofs and nearly half as much as asphalt shingles.
- Metal roofs are more affordable than tile or slate
- A metal roof will usually last as long as the house, with manufacturer warranties often lasting 50 years
- Because they reflect sunlight and heat, metal roofs can even lower heating and cooling costs
- Metal roofs vary in color, style, and texture more than any other roofing material, with the ability to be made to resemble wood shakes, standard shingles, or even tile, but without the extra weight and often at a fraction of the cost
Let your choice of roofing contractors be the best — choose Possert Construction. Contact us for an estimate.